Course Duration: 41 minutes
Course Points: 40
This webinar is part of the webinar series run by Fintelekt Advisory Services in association with the Asian Bankers Association (ABA). The topic for this webinar is “Managing AML Risk, Operations and Continuity During the COVID-19 Pandemic” and was aired on March 26, 2020.
- GUY SHEPPARD, Head of Asia-Pacific Financial Crime, Intelligence and Cyber, SWIFT
- SUVEER KHANNA, Partner – Forensic Practice, KPMG
Key Discussion Topics:
- Dealing with disruptions (expected and unanticipated) due to the pandemic
- Staffing challenges during lock-downs
- Preparing for potential disruption in service from technology partners
- Is online fraud expected to increase and how are banks preparing for it?
- Is there an increased regulatory risk due to challenges in monitoring and meeting reporting timelines
- Balancing risk issues within the bank: will increased mindshare over higher credit risk due to the crisis dwarf the focus on AML?