Course Duration: 6 minutes
Course Points: 5
Nicholas Turner, Of Counsel, Steptoe & Johnson presents the Monthly Sanctions Update as on January 10, 2022 where he covers updates in the month of December, as well as a roundup of the key developments in 2021.
- Updates in December:
- Sanctions designations of individuals in countries such as North Korea, China, El Salvador, Myanmar, Kosovo, the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and Bangladesh.
- Updates related to Hong Kong and China
- Additions to the list of Chinese Military Industrial Complex Companies and implications of US persons
- Settlements from OFAC
- Developments related to Afghanistan for humanitarian aid
- Key developments in 2021
- Looking ahead: what to watch for in 2022