Course Duration: 15 minutes
Course Points: 15
Fintelekt Academy is delighted to present the new Crypto Monthly Update Series in association with empaneled trainer Calvin Koo, Cross-Border Disputes and Investigations Lawyer from Kobre & Kim LLP. The series aims to provide a unique perspective on legal and enforcement risks related to crypto currency and blockchain matters as well as possible recovery strategies for those victimised by crypto-related fraud.
In the first episode, Calvin includes insights on:
- President Biden’s Executive Order on Ensuring Responsible Development of Digital Assets
- The US government’s seizure of US$3.6 billion worth of bitcoin
- The UK government’s seizure of 3 non-fungible tokens (NFTs) in a tax fraud case
- The UK bill which will propose new powers to make it easier to seize crypto-assets from criminals
- High level findings of the Chainalysis’ 2022 Crypto Crime Report
- Crypto-related aspects of sanctions against Russia
Tune in to Fintelekt Academy (free registration required) for this series in the third week of every month!