Course Duration: 18 minutes
Course Points: 15
Fintelekt Academy presents the May 2022 Crypto Monthly Update by Calvin Koo, Cross-Border Disputes and Investigations Lawyer from Kobre & Kim LLP.
In this episode, Calvin covers the risks associated with Stablecoins and the viewpoints of various regulators on it, a round-up of crypto-related enforcement and legal news and much more!
Key issues featured in this update:
- FATF’s Report on Stablecoins
- Hong Kong Monetary Authority’s paper on Stablecoins
- Dip in the cryptocurrency market
- US Securities and Exchange Commission’s view on protecting investors in the crypto markets
- US$182 million stolen from hack of Beanstalk
- Laundering of funds stolen from the Axie Infinity hack
- OFAC includes mixer services into their sanctions list
- Central African Republic makes bitcoin legal tender
Tune in to listen to the entire episode.