Course Duration: 10 minutes
Course Points: 10
Fintelekt Academy presents the Monthly Sanctions Update as on 4th May 2022 by international sanctions lawyer Nicholas Turner, Of Counsel, Steptoe & Johnson.
The Russia-related sanctions by a global coalition of nations have continued to strengthen and grow in complexity. Nick highlights some of the key developments that have taken place in the previous month, including:
- Executive Order 14071 by the US Treasury Department and its implications
- Recent SDN designations by the US
- US sanctions on virtual currency companies and a darknet marketplace
- Two significant US settlements involving companies based outside the US
- EU and UK sanctions developments in the previous month.
Tune in to the video update to get up to speed quickly.