Course Duration: 10 minutes
Course Points: 10
International sanctions lawyer, Nick Turner, Of Counsel with Steptoe and Johnson LLP provides a monthly round-up of the recent developments in economic sanctions in April and the first week of May 2021.
- Preliminary injunction in favour of Chinese company Luokung Technology
- Russia-related sanctions package under Executive Order 14024 and Directive 1
- Sanctions on Myanmar military entities
- UK government’s Anti-Corruption Sanctions Regime
- Recent OFAC sanctions enforcement cases