Course Duration: 120 minutes
Course Points: 120
THIS COURSE HAS NOW BEEN CLOSED.
The Asian Bankers Association (ABA) and Fintelekt Advisory Services conducted a 2-hour comprehensive training session on Cyber Security and Customer Fraud on May 13, 2022 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon SGT.
The objective of this session was sharing of information and best practices on adopting and managing cyber security measures, and in dealing with and protecting one’s organization from customer fraud, as well as on relevant government policies and regulations governing cyber security and customer fraud.
- Recent trends in fraud and key risks for banks
- Challenges due to the Covid-19 pandemic and its long-term impact
- Regulatory developments and expectations
- Cyber security best practices for banks
- The importance of awareness and training for staff
Trainer: J. Michael Skiba (Dr. Fraud®)